When we hear the word ‘student’, unknowingly we think of out student life. Most of us still believe that student life phase was the best phase in our life where we were free of all responsibilities. Everything seemed to be very cool and life was going on happy.
The only thing that troubles any student is that time of examination, assignments and mostly results. It is obvious that if we prepare well for the exam, we will Pass or else will fail. This sounds very simple but is the toughest and powerful truth. Even I couldn’t understand this simple truth at my time!!!
However, rejection or failures all are parts of life. So one should never give up on anything easily. “Nothing Is permanent “ understand this basic truth.
Also, a little motivation could make a bigger change in anyone’s life.
The following mentioned are few quotes that will help students to rise on their feet and get motivated and inspired.
We will start with this.
Best Inspirational Quotes for Students:
2. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. – Eric Thomas
3. In life, NO ONE and NOTHING will help you until you start helping YOURSELF. – Unknown
4. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever- Gandhi
5. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking- William Butler Yeats
6. Learning is not a spectator sport- D. Blocher
7. It is wiser to find out than to suppose – Mark Twain
8. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow- Albert Einstein
9. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.”- Vincent Van Gogh
10.Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
11.“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
12.“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”- Alexander Graham Bell
13.“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
14. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
15. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
16. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
17. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
18. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work – Thomas Edison
19. Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners – Robert T. Kiyosaki
20.Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them – Anonymous
21. I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody. – Herbert B. Swope
22. If you have always done it that way, it is probably wrong. – Charles Kettering
23. Being different is one of the most beautiful things on earth. – Anonymous
24. Creativity is intelligence having fun. – Albert Einstein
25. The expert in anything was once a beginner. – Helen Hayes
26. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
27. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
28. A journey to a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
29. Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. – Margaret Fuller
30. I believe that every person is born with talent. – Maya Angelou
31. Always desire to learn something useful. – Sophocles
32. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen. – Anonymous
33. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. – Anonymous
34. Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten. – B. F. Skinner
35. Learning is like rowing upstream, not to advance is to drop back. – Chinese Proverb
36. Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life. – Henry L. Doherty
37. If you never try, you’ll never know. – Anonymous
38. You don’t always get what you wish for, you get what you work for. – Anonymous
39. Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better. – Bohdi Sanders
40. Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get. – Anonymous
41. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
42. If you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe than you will be successful. – Unknown
43. Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen. – Anonymous
44. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby
45. Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it. – Anonymous
46. Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop. – Anonymous
47. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. – Anonymous
48. Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have. – Anonymous
49. Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1. – Anonymous
50. One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life. – John Green
51. Be yourself, everyone else is taken! – Oscar Wilde
52. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
53. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
54. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell
55. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
56. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them – Unknown
57. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
58. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
59. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
60. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
61. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
62. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra.”
63. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. – Zig Ziglar
64. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
65. If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
66. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
67. I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom. – George S. Patton
68. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
69. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
70. You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there. – Ed Cole
71. Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students and enthusiastic parents with high expectations. – Bob Beauprez
72. What students lack in school is an intellectual relationship or conversation with the teacher. – William Glasser
73. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
74. I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance. – – Unknown
75. Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want. – Unknown
76. One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it. – Unknown
77. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude. – Denis Waitley
78. Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start. – Unknown
79. Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone. – Unknown
80. The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
81. Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will. – Unknown
82. I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself. – Albert Einstein
83. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
84. When you say ‘It’s hard’, it actually means ‘I’m not strong enough to fight for it. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!! – Unknown
85. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
86. Dream, Dream Dream,
Dreams transform into thoughts.
And thoughts result in action
87. I Believe that Every Person is Born with a Talent,
You only need to Find your Talent,
And Prove it With Something Unexpected
88. Focus on making yourself better,
Not on thinking that you are better
89. WINNERS from all walks of life have their own strategies and plans,
But they all have one thing in common….
They TRY Again Try and Keep on trying.
90. Everyone makes mistakes,
But only those who stand up and look a
Mistake in the eyes to say I WILL FIX YOU,
Go on to succeed.
91. Life is all about CHANCES and OPPORTUNITIES,
Never leave anything to CHANCE,
And never let an OPPORTUNITY get away.
92. There is no elevator to success.
You have to take the stairs – one small step at a time
93. Don’t run from a challenge,
Instead, run toward it because the only way to
escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet
94. Hey !
To reach the Top…
You Don’t have to be BOOK WORM,
Just stay cool ‘n’ give your Best
95. If it is IMPORTANT to you,
You will find a WAY,
If Not, You will Find an Excuse
96. One way to keep the momentum
going is to constantly have greater goals.
97. Striving for success without hard work, Is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
98. Success seems to be connected with action,
Successful people keep moving,
They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
99. No Pressure, No Diamonds – Thomas Carlyle
100. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
101. ‘If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.’ – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf