A company with its goodwill and great profit margin value determines the actual worth of their employees. Moreover, these people are called and considered as the valuable assets of the company. And most importantly, these valuable assets of the company might be discovered and approached with better benefits by some competing company. Unfortunately in that case, the company needs to understand all the signs of that employee who is about to quit his or her job.
Signs Someone is about to Quit Soon:
There are several signs and behavioral qualities of such employees who are about to quit their job. And when the company cracks those signs, then similarly, as a counter measure the company needs to come back up with the best plan.
1. Noticeable change in their personality: It is quite possible that when an employee is approached by another company or quits their well settled job, there is a possibility that there will be a slight change in their personality and behavior. Moreover, these changes in their personality need to be handled better for the sake of the overall growth of the company. Therefore, the company needs to keep a close eye on their valuable employees and keep checking with them about the changes that is being recognized lately.
2. Taking leaves more often: When a person thinks of quitting their job, then at that time a person need to take some time off from the work which can totally help that person better. Moreover, people who are considering their growth over their career can definitely think about moving their career forward. Therefore, it is necessary for the company that it should analyze the behavior of their employees and also try to update themselves about the whereabouts of their employees.
3. Lack of interest: There is a possibility that the employee who is thinking of quitting their job can be in relation with their own company and that is the company might not treat their employees as they are supposed to be treated. Most importantly, this reason can be helpful for all the employees of the company so that they can weigh their worth in their company. And after taking time when that employee decides to quit their job, then the employee start showing less interest in the company activities.
4. Poor sense of humor: The severity of a situation can be measured with the help of their actions and results. Similarly, when an employee gets tired of the work and completely pissed off, the treatment that the employees receiving from his company can make things worse for everybody. And eventually when the employee decides to quit that job, then as a result the employee might lose his interest and that can lead him to face poor sense of humor. Therefore, it is necessary for the company to understand all these signs to avoid any further loss.
5. Complicated expressions and external behavior: Most of the employees have a certain way of expressing their emotions. And while expressing their emotions there is a possibility that those employees can deliver some sort of signs for the employers to make them understand that they have taken the decision of quitting. Therefore, it is necessary for the employers to read those signs and try to make the right move on the employee to make that person change their decision easily without much of an effort.
6. The employees might start maintaining distance: While quitting a job or while taking such level of decision in one’s career, a person goes through lots and lots of pressure. And these pressures of staying or quitting a job can make one go nuts in their life. Sometimes people might think that there is no future for them in that particular company and sometime there is a hope for them in that company. As far as the growth is concerned, the employee must take the decision of quitting the job and maintain certain distant relationship with their current employees of the company.
7. A remarkable change in their attitude: Most of the time the employee who is thinking of quitting a job might behave in a complete different manner which can create suspicion among everyone. But sometimes people can experience some sort of change in their attitude. Therefore, the employer needs to read those signs and talk to the employee if that employee is a valuable asset for the company. And to do that the employers must come up with a brilliant plan to make that employee stay in that company.
8. They might start discussing about their personal requirement: It is possible that the employee who has taken the decision of quitting their job firstly starts convincing themselves so that they won’t regret their decision later. And while doing that, a person might start discussing about their recent personal development with their colleagues. If the employee starts discussing those changes in their personal life, the employer must understand those changes and try to help that employee to overcome those changes in their personal life.
9. Lack of productivity: It is most common sign that every employee delivers while making their decision about quitting the company. And once that decision has been taken the employee starts ignoring their responsibilities in that company and that drastically reduce their productive value in that company which eventually can make things easy for the employee. Therefore, the employees’ actions can be said louder than words and in this way of their actions they can deliver their answer in a more productive way.
10. Difference of opinion: Sometimes there is a possibility that the person who have taken that decision might be confused in their decision about quitting and that can be seen with their behavior and in the manner of their opinion. Therefore, it is advisable for all the employees that if they have taken the decision of quitting their position in a particular company, then they need to take certain decisions that it can change in their course of life. And to make that happen, the employee need to be firm with their decision to make things flow smoothly. Moreover, while making things move smoothly without bringing it out, there can be frustrating and in that matter the employee might start having difference opinion with their employers. And this should be a wake up call for the employer that the employee is thinking of quitting the job.
11. They avoid long term commitment: It is quite obvious that if the employee takes decision of quitting the position in a particular company, then the possibility is that the employee starts avoiding future commitment to the company. For example, the employee might be thinking of quitting the job, but unfortunately the employee can be assigned with new projects which can make him stay long enough in that company. And in that process of staying if the employee starts ignoring the project, then the employer should take prior actions to make him regain trust in that company.
12. If other colleagues bring it front: There is a possibility that if one of the employees is quitting the job, then he or she can explain their decision with the rest of the colleges as a matter of discussion. But what if the rest of the employees bring this news to the employer and the employer finds out about the employee’s decision. Moreover, these gossiping natures can create problems for the employee which can reduce his chance of quitting very minimal.
13. Minimal communication: There are several different signs which every employee delivers during their quitting phrase. And it is the duty of the employer that he should understand all of that signs and make the right move for the company. Moreover, in that list of signs the employer might embrace minimal communication between the employee and the employer. And once the employee takes that decision he starts maintaining a minimal level of communication with his team of work.
14. Change in their working schedule: It is necessary for the employer of the company that he should know all the activities of his employees and that is why most of the suggestions can be suggested for the best of the company. And in that suggestion list, the employer might see a factor about the change in employee’s schedule. And this kind of change in their schedule can create issues in the company which the employer need to understand.
Finally, to conclude this discussion all interested readers can come up with all these above mentioned signs which help the company and the employer to read all the hidden intentions of their employees and especially when they decide to quit. Therefore, in this discussion all the signs of employee have been which can help the employer to understand the behavior of their employees. Moreover, if anyone interested to know more about the topic of discussion, then they can follow up all the given points thoroughly to understand better.